Clean Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
Clean, creamy chicken enchiladas will make you be the star of the show in your kitchen. Being a clean eater we eat most of our food homemade, from scratch. This is a quick and easy dish that will feed a whole family and then some. You can change it up by adding guacamole or salsa with it and make it spicier with the types of peppers you use, You can make this in less than an hour and its rather affordable to make. My family craves this often so once you make it a few times you will have this memorized.
This recipe will please even the pickiest of eaters.
Boil some chicken off I use 3-4 boneless chicken breast. Dice some onions. Sautee them for about 5 mins until they are translucent. In a mixing bowl add the cream cheese and microwave for 30 seconds. Mix the cream cheese, can of chillis, onions, and shredded or pulled chicken. Sometimes for extra
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- 1 can chopped green chillies mild. medium or hot
- 1 package cream cheese
- 12 pc corn tortillas
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups monterey cheese shredded
- 1 medium onion. diced
- Boil the chicken till done usually about 30 mins.Drain pot, chicken will be hot you can let it cool and then shred with a fork. Put aside.Preheat over to 350°Dice the onion, put them in a pan with some olive oil and sautee them for 5 mins on medium heatIn a mixing bowl add the cream cheese, microwave for 30 seconds.Add onions, chicken, can of green chillies to bowl . Mix wellUse a casserole dish and spray with non stick spray.take the corn tortillas and put them one by one in a skillet getting them warm, It is a good idea to add some olive oil so that they do not burn, Once the tortillas are done you will put a scoopful of the mixture on the tortilla roll it up and place in the casserole dish rolled side down. Do this until the tortillas are gone. Now they are all rolled and in the dish, you will pour the heavy whipping cream over them, then sprinkle with cheese, Put in the oven for 25 mins at 350°Once they are out you can top with sour cream, salsa or guacamole. Refrigerate leftovers.
This dish is clean, easy to make, reheats for leftovers and is a filling dish.
Happy creamy chicken enchilada making :)!