Happy Gardening Quotes To Live By
Happy Gardening quotes are everywhere. You can read them on posters, plates, and home decor, You can read these for uplifting quotes to have a happy garden day :)!
- A good garden may have some weeds
- I don’t like formal gardens. I like wild nature. It’s just the wilderness instinct in me, I guess. Walt Disney
- Plant and your spouse plants with you; weed and you weed alone. Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- If your knees aren’t green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life. Bill Watterson
- It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees. George Eliot
- Gardening gloves are for sissies. I always have dirt under my nails. Hilarie Burton
- Gardening is a humbling experience. –Martha Stewart
- Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better. –Albert Einstein
- All gardeners know better than other gardeners. -Chinese Proverb
- We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses. -Abraham Lincoln
- A gardener’s best tool is knowledge from previous seasons. And it can be recorded in a $2 notebook. ~Andy Tomolonis
- Gardeners learn by trowel and error. ~Gardening Saying
- Old gardeners never die, they just run out of thyme. ~Gardening Saying
Being Happy and Positive
These quotes came from Pinterest and Google and funhappyquotes.com. I do not have the rights to any of them. When you are feeling overwhelmed, gardening can be your outlet. I know for me it is. No matter what the weather, I can go outside and either meditate in my garden. No matter if your garden is super small with just a bunch of pots or its huge. When you tend to your garden you will feel a sense of encouragement from your plants. Gardening is therapeutic and relaxing. Have a theme that makes it fun. Grow Cacti or maybe just a herb garden, plant some vegetables. Being positive in life will make your life easier each day if you focus on the things to make you happy.
Are we missing any of your happy or uplifting quotes ?